Phlebotomy training in Wyoming is possible in several cities. The state has several phlebotomy programs in community colleges and training centers. They prepare jobseekers for a career as a phlebotomist, or educate students that seek a national certification.
Browse the listings below to find a local phlebotomy program. Phlebotomy training can be completed in-person in the cities of Casper, Riverton, Powell, and Rock Springs.
View the options in Wyoming below and choose the best class for you.
Featured Phlebotomy Classes in Wyoming
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
More Phlebotomy Training in Wyoming
What’s the Average Salary of a Phlebotomy Technician in Wyoming?
In Wyoming, the average salary for a phlebotomist is about $32,000. The cost of living in Wyoming is ranked at #27 out of 50, so prices are about average compared to other states.
How’s the Job Outlook for Phlebotomists in Wyoming?
Wyoming has a very low unemployment rate. The economy is also stronger than any other state, ranking as #1 for best state economy in the US. Job seekers will find plenty of opportunity in Wyoming.
Also, remember the medical field grows with each passing year. Employers will continue to post more and more phlebotomy job listings. Starting a career in phlebotomy is a step towards a real need for years to come. The chart below graphs the trends of phlebotomy jobs in the United States.