Phlebotomy training in West Virginia is possible in several cities. The state has several phlebotomy programs in community colleges and training centers. They prepare jobseekers for a career as a phlebotomist, or educate students that seek a national certification.
Browse the listings below to find a local phlebotomy program. Phlebotomy training can be completed in-person in the cities of Beckley, Martinsburg, Charleston, Beckley, Parkersburg, Huntington, and South Charleston.
Check out some options in West Virginia below and choose the best class for you.
Featured Phlebotomy Classes in West Virginia
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- And more...
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
More Phlebotomy Training in West Virginia
|Academy of Careers and Technology||390 Stanaford Road, Beckley, WV 25801||http://www.actadulteducationbeckley.com/#nvcustom-tab
|Blue Ridge Community and Technical College||400 West Stephen Street, Martinsburg, WV 25401||http://www.blueridgectc.edu/allied_health/phlebotomy_technician/
|Kanawha Valley Community & Technical College||1701 Fifth Ave., Charleston, WV 25312||http://www.workforce-kvctc.org/educationtraining/phlebotomytechnician.html
|Mountain State University||410 Neville Street, Beckley, WV 25801||http://www.mountainstate.edu/academics/health-sciences/phlebotomy/
|National College||110 Park Shopping Center Drive, Parkersburg, WV 26101||http://www.national-college.edu/academic-programs/medical/phlebotomy-diploma.lasso
|Triad Tech, Inc. ||30 West 6th Avenue, Huntington, WV 25701||http://triadtech.us/8201.html
|West Virginia Office of Laboratory Services||167 Eleventh Avenue, South Charleston, WV 25303||http://www.wvdhhr.org/labservices/training/index.cfm
What’s the Average Salary of a Phlebotomy Technician in West Virginia?
In West Virginia, the average salary for a phlebotomist is $33,000 which is about the national average. The cost of living is about average in West Virginia as well, ranking at #26 out of 50.
How’s the Job Outlook for Phlebotomists in West Virginia?
West Virginia has a lower unemployment than the average state. The economy is strong, ranked as the 7th best in the state. West Virginia has plenty of oppportunity for job seekers.
Also, remember the medical field grows with each passing year. Employers will continue to post more and more phlebotomy job listings. Starting a career in phlebotomy is a step towards a real need for years to come. The chart below graphs the trends of phlebotomy jobs in the United States.