Phlebotomy training in South Dakota is possible in several cities. The state has several phlebotomy programs in community colleges and training centers. They prepare jobseekers for a career as a phlebotomist, or educate students that seek a national certification.
Browse the listings below to find a local phlebotomy program. Phlebotomy training can be completed in-person in the cities of Sioux Falls and Rapid City.
View the options below and choose the best class for you.
Featured Phlebotomy Classes in South Dakota
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
More Phlebotomy Training in South Dakota
What’s the Average Salary of a Phlebotomy Technician in South Dakota?
In South Dakota, the average salary is around $26,000 lower than the national average. The cost of living is ranked #30 out of 50. This means prices in South Dakota will be just a bit higher than average.
How’s the Job Outlook for Phlebotomists in South Dakota?
The great news is that South Dakota has a very low level of unemployment. Job seekers will find much more opportunity here. The economy is actually ranked #12, just shy of the top 10 state economies in the US.
And remember, the medical field grows with each passing year. Employers will continue to post more and more phlebotomy job listings. Starting a career in phlebotomy is a step towards a real need for years to come. The chart below graphs the trends of phlebotomy jobs in the United States.