Phlebotomy training in Rhode Island is possible in several cities. The state has several phlebotomy programs in community colleges and training centers. They prepare jobseekers for a career as a phlebotomist, or educate students that seek a national certification.
Browse the listings below to find a local phlebotomy program. Phlebotomy training can be completed in-person in the cities of Lincoln, Providence, Cranston, and Warwick.
Check out some phlebotomy courses in Rhode Island below and choose the best class for you.
Featured Phlebotomy Classes in Rhode Island
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- And more...
- Medical Assisting
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Nursing Completion Program, BS
- Nursing, MSN
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
More Phlebotomy Training in Rhode Island
|Community College of Rhode Island||1762 Louisquisset Pike, Lincoln, RI 02865 ||http://www.ccri.edu/alliedhealth/phlebotomy/index.html
|Community College of Rhode Island||1 Hilton Street, Providence, RI 02905||http://www.ccri.edu/alliedhealth/phlebotomy/index.html
|Cranston Alternate Education Programs||4 Sharpe Drive, Cranston, RI 02920||http://aep.cpsed.net/vocational-training/phlebotomy-technician.asp
|911 Programs||555 Jefferson Blvd., Warwick, RI||http://classroom.911programs.com/register_class_details.php?programid=7
|Bastien Academy||120 Amaral Street, East Providence, RI 02915|
|Community College of Rhode Island - Knight Campus||400 East Ave Warwick, RI 02886||http://www.ccri.edu/
What’s the Average Salary of a Phlebotomy Technician in Rhode Island?
A phlebotomy technician can expect an average salary of $33,000 per year in Rhode Island which is about the national average. However, the cost of living in Rhode Island is high. Rhode Island ranks at #44 out of 50, so prices will be much higher in Rhode Island compared to other states.
How’s the Job Outlook for Phlebotomists in Rhode Island?
Rhode Island suffers from high unemployment. High unemployment and a high cost of living has made Rhode Island the 2nd worst economy in the United States. Job seekers will have a tougher time finding employment in this state.
However, there is hope. Remember that the medical field grows with each passing year. This is not only true to Rhode Island but also to states nearby. Employers will continue to post more and more phlebotomy job listings. Starting a career in phlebotomy is a step towards a real need for years to come. The chart below graphs the trends of phlebotomy jobs in the United States.