Phlebotomy training in North Dakota is possible in several cities. The state has several phlebotomy programs in community colleges and training centers. They prepare jobseekers for a career as a phlebotomist, or educate students that seek a national certification.
Browse the listings below to find a local phlebotomy program. Phlebotomy training can be completed in-person in the cities of Bismarck, Belcourt, and Fargo.
View phlebotomy courses in North Dakota below and choose the best class for you.
Featured Phlebotomy Classes in North Dakota
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- And more...
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
More Phlebotomy Training in North Dakota
|Bismarck State College||1500 Edwards Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58506||http://www.bismarckstate.edu/academics/programsp/phlebotomy/Default.asp
|Turtle Mountain Community College||10145 BIA Rd 7, Belcourt, ND 58316||http://www.turtle-mountain.cc.nd.us/programs/cte/phlebotomy/index.asp
|Sanford Health||801 Broadway N., Fargo, ND 58122||http://www.sanfordhealth.org/Careers/EducationalOpportunities/PhlebotomyProgram
|Sanford Health||2400 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND||http://www.sanfordhealth.org/Careers/EducationalOpportunities/PhlebotomyProgram
|Sanford Health||801 Broadway N, Fargo, ND||http://www.sanfordhealth.org/Careers/EducationalOpportunities/PhlebotomyProgram
|Sanford Health||2701 13th Ave S, Fargo, ND||http://www.sanfordhealth.org/Careers/EducationalOpportunities/PhlebotomyProgram
|Sanford Health||1315 University Dr. S., Fargo, ND||http://www.sanfordhealth.org/Careers/EducationalOpportunities/PhlebotomyProgram
|Rasmussen College||1701 E. Century Ave.|
Bismarck, ND 58503
|Rasmussen College||4012 19th Avenue SW Fargo, ND 58103.||http://www.rasmussen.edu/locations/north-dakota/
What’s the Average Salary of a Phlebotomy Technician in North Dakota?
A phlebotomist in North Dakota will make around $31,000, which is slightly lower than the national average. The cost of living in North Dakota is about average, ranking at #28 out of 50.
How’s the Job Outlook for Phlebotomists in North Dakota?
The great news is North Dakota has plenty of jobs. Its unemployment rate is one of the lowest in the nation. Actually, North Dakota is ranked as the 2nd best economy in the United States. So job hunting in North Dakota should prove to be a short, pleasant experience.
Also, remember that jobs in medicine expand with each passing year. Phlebotomy job listings continue to grow in number and don’t show any signs of stopping. The chart below graphs the trends of phlebotomy jobs in the United States.