Phlebotomy training in New Hampshire is possible in several cities. The state has several phlebotomy programs in community colleges and training centers. They prepare jobseekers for a career as a phlebotomist, or educate students that seek a national certification.
Browse the listings below to find a local phlebotomy program. Phlebotomy training can be completed in-person in the cities of Manchester, Claremont, Nashua, and Stratham.
Check out phlebotomy courses in New Hampshire below and choose the best class for you.
Featured Phlebotomy Classes in New Hampshire
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
More Phlebotomy Training in New Hampshire
What’s the Average Salary of a Phlebotomy Technician in New Hampshire?
In New Hampshire, a phlebotomist will see a paycheck along the lines of the national average at $33,000 per year. Unfortunately, New Hampshire has a higher cos of living, ranking at #40 out of 50.
How’s the Job Outlook for Phlebotomists in New Hampshire?
Despite the high cost of living, employment has a positive outlook in New Hampshire. New Hampshire has an unemployment rate much lower than the national average.
Since phlebotomy jobs grow every year nationwide, New Hampshire will continue to experience an increased demand for phlebotomists as well. Landing a job should be faster than normal. A medical career in phlebotomy is just around the corner. The chart below shows the strong upward trend in new phlebotomy jobs in the United States.