Phlebotomy training in Montana is possible in several cities. The state has several phlebotomy programs in community colleges and training centers. They prepare jobseekers for a career as a phlebotomist, or educate students that seek a national certification.
Browse the listings below to find a local phlebotomy program. Phlebotomy training can be completed in-person in the cities of Helena, Missoula, Miles City, Bozeman, Kalispell, and Libby.
View the phlebotomy courses in Montana below and choose the best class for you.
Featured Phlebotomy Classes in Montana
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- And more...
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Nursing Completion Program, BS
- Nursing, MSN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
More Phlebotomy Training in Montana
|Helena College University of Montana||1115 North Roberts Street, Helena, MT 59601||http://umhelena.edu/continuinged/healthcare.aspx
|The Lifelong Learning Center||310 South Curtis Street, Missoula, MT 59801||http://thelifelonglearningcenter.com/phlebotomy.html
|Miles Community College||2715 Dickinson Street, Miles City, MT 59301||http://www.milescc.edu/DegreesPrograms/
|Montana State University||PO Box 172435, Bozeman, MT 59717||http://btc.montana.edu/courses/aspx/NCdescrip3.aspx?TheID=567
|Flathead Valley Community College||777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901||https://ace.fvcc.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=12SPER9065A
|Flathead Valley Community College||225 Commerce Way, Libby, MT 59923||https://ace.fvcc.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=12SPER9065A
What’s the Average Salary of a Phlebotomy Technician in Montana?
A phlebotomist in Montana makes about the same as the national average at $33,000 per year. The cost of living in Montana is just a bit higher than average, ranking at #33 out of 50.
How’s the Job Outlook for Phlebotomists in Montana?
The great news is that Montana has a lower unemployment rate compared to the rest of the United States. Because of its lower unemployment, Montana ranks in the top 20 economies in the United States at #18.
As jobs growth continues to expand in healthcare, so will the opportunities in Montana. Landing a job will only get easier with time.
Phlebotomy jobs grow every year nationwide. The chart below shows the strong upward trend in new phlebotomy jobs in the United States.