Phlebotomy training in Montana is possible in several cities. The state has several phlebotomy programs in community colleges and training centers. They prepare jobseekers for a career as a phlebotomist, or educate students that seek a national certification.
Browse the listings below to find a local phlebotomy program. Phlebotomy training can be completed in-person in the cities of Helena, Missoula, Miles City, Bozeman, Kalispell, and Libby.
View the phlebotomy courses in Montana below and choose the best class for you.
Featured Phlebotomy Classes in Montana
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
More Phlebotomy Training in Montana
|Helena College University of Montana||1115 North Roberts Street, Helena, MT 59601||http://umhelena.edu/continuinged/healthcare.aspx
|The Lifelong Learning Center||310 South Curtis Street, Missoula, MT 59801||http://thelifelonglearningcenter.com/phlebotomy.html
|Miles Community College||2715 Dickinson Street, Miles City, MT 59301||http://www.milescc.edu/DegreesPrograms/
|Montana State University||PO Box 172435, Bozeman, MT 59717||http://btc.montana.edu/courses/aspx/NCdescrip3.aspx?TheID=567
|Flathead Valley Community College||777 Grandview Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901||https://ace.fvcc.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=12SPER9065A
|Flathead Valley Community College||225 Commerce Way, Libby, MT 59923||https://ace.fvcc.edu/CourseStatus.awp?&course=12SPER9065A
What’s the Average Salary of a Phlebotomy Technician in Montana?
A phlebotomist in Montana makes about the same as the national average at $33,000 per year. The cost of living in Montana is just a bit higher than average, ranking at #33 out of 50.
How’s the Job Outlook for Phlebotomists in Montana?
The great news is that Montana has a lower unemployment rate compared to the rest of the United States. Because of its lower unemployment, Montana ranks in the top 20 economies in the United States at #18.
As jobs growth continues to expand in healthcare, so will the opportunities in Montana. Landing a job will only get easier with time.
Phlebotomy jobs grow every year nationwide. The chart below shows the strong upward trend in new phlebotomy jobs in the United States.