Phlebotomy training in Kansas is possible in several cities. The state has several phlebotomy programs in community colleges and training centers. They prepare jobseekers for a career as a phlebotomist, or educate students that seek a national certification.
Browse the listings below to find a local phlebotomy program. Phlebotomy training can be completed in-person in the cities of Great Bend, Coffeyville, Arkansas City, Fort Scott, Garden City, Hutchinson, Independence, Overland Park, Kansas City, and Manhattan.
Kansas has several phlebotomy courses listed below. Apply to a class near you.
Featured Phlebotomy Classes in Kansas
- Post-Master's Certificate - Primary Care
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
- M.S. Nursing - Primary Care
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- And more...
- Medical Assisting, AAS
- Nursing Completion Program, BS
- Nursing, MSN
More Phlebotomy Training in Kansas
|Barton County Community College||24 NE 30 RD Great Bend, KS 67530||http://www.bartonccc.edu/instruction/programs/curriculum/phlebotomy.html
|Coffeyville Community College||400 W 11th Coffeyville, KS 67337||http://www.coffeyville.edu/coffeyville/alliedhealth/Phlebotomy.cfm
|Cowley Community College||125 S Second St. Arkansas City, KS 67005||http://www.cowley.edu/departments/allied/programs/phlebotomy.html
|Fort Scott Community College||2108 S. Horton Fort Scott, KS 66701||http://www.fortscott.edu/schedule/index.aspx
|Garden City Community College||801 N. Campus Drive garden City, KS 67846||http://www.gcccks.edu/businessandcommunity/alliedhealth/
|Hutchinson Community College||1300 N Plum Street Hutchinson, KS 67501||http://cms.hutchcc.edu/hcc/hcc.aspx?uc=pubsyl&fn=detail&dept=08&head_id=1272&menu_id=94&crs_id=AL170
|Independence Community College||1057 W. College Ave. Independence, KS 67301||http://indycc.squarespace.com/news/2012/5/10/icc-to-offer-new-courses-for-summer-and-fall-semesters.html
|Johnson County Community College||12345 College Blvd. Overland Park, KS 66210-1299||http://www.jccc.edu/hhs/certificate-programs/career-programs/phlebotomy-certification-course.html
|Kansas City Kansas Community College|| 7250 State Avenue Kansas City, KS 66112||http://kansascity.augusoft.net/index.cfm?method=ClassInfo.ClassInformation&int_class_id=10884&int_category_id=1&int_sub_category_id=1&int_catalog_id=0
|Manhattan Area Technical College||3136 Dickens Avenue Manhattan, KS 66503||http://www.manhattantech.edu/continuing-education/
What’s the Average Salary of a Phlebotomy Technician in Kansas?
A phlebotomist in Kansas is paid slightly below the national average at $30,000 per year. However, Kansas has a low cost of living. It ranks #10 out of 50 in the US for cost of living, so a $30,000 pay check goes a long way.
How’s the Job Outlook for Phlebotomists in Kansas?
Kansas has a strong economy. With unemployment well below the national average, and a low cost of living, it ranks at #14. As such, finding a job in Kansas will be quicker than normal.
Since jobs in phlebotomy are on the rise nationally, landing a job in Kansas is a fantastic start to a medical career. The economy is strong, it costs little to live in Kansas, and you’ll be part of an industry that grows every year. The chart below graphs the trends of phlebotomy jobs in the United States.