Phlebotomy training in Alaska is possible in several cities. The state has several phlebotomy programs in community colleges and training centers. They prepare jobseekers for a career as a phlebotomist or educate students that seek a national certification.
Browse the listings below to find a local phlebotomy program. Phlebotomy training can be completed in-person in the cities of Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Wasilla.
Check out some of the options below and find the best class for you.
Featured Phlebotomy Classes in Alaska
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
More Phlebotomy Training in Alaska
|Alaska Career College||1415 E. Tudor Road, Anchorage, AK 99507-1033||http://www.alaskacareercollege.edu/phlebotomy.php
|University of Alaska Anchorage||3211 Providence Drive, Anchorage, Alaska 99508-8371||http://www.uaa.alaska.edu/alliedhealth/academics/medlab/phlebotomy.cfm
|University of Alaska Fairbanks Community and Technical College||604 Barnette Street, Fairbanks, AK 99701||http://www.ctc.uaf.edu/programs/health/Phlebotomy.html
|AK Star Training Institute||Juneau Office|
8800 Glacier Hwy #102 A
Jueau, AK 99801
|AK Star Training Institute||Ketchikan Office|
120 Carlanna Lake Road
Ketchikan, AK 99901
|AK Star Training Institute||Anchorage Office|
207 E Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99503
|Alaska Medical Training Services||300 W. Swanson, Suite 101|
Wasilla, AK 99654
What’s the Average Salary of a Phlebotomy Technician in Alaska?
In Alaska, Phlebotomy Technician’s have an average salary of $28,000. This is slightly lower than the national average. Unfortunately, the state also ranks at #49 in the cost of living. So your paycheck won’t buy you as much as it could elsewhere in the United States.
How’s the Job Outlook for Phlebotomists in Alaska?
Fortunately, Alaska has a lower unemployment rate than the national average, and Alaska’s economy is ranked #4 out of all US States. While the pay will be lower, it will be easier to find any kind of job in Alaska. Employment will come easier, which makes it easier to gain professional experience.
Also, jobs in phlebotomy are on the rise nationally. The chart below graphs the trends of phlebotomy jobs in the United States.